Good morning users! We have listened to your feedback and have worked hard for the past few months to bring you a new and improved way of managing your contact databases in your Home Office Pro members area. The My Contacts page will now be faster loading and easier to search with added advanced search options.
Here are some of the great new features available:
- You can now Transfer Leads right from your My Contacts page
- Results are displayed faster and are no longer limited to 500 results
- Select multiple statuses and lists to search
- Organize the results in ascending or descending order based on Name, Date Added, List or Status
- Highlighted place marker lets you quickly pick up where you left off after completing a Contact Pop Up action
Also being launched today is the To-Do List feature!
This feature will allow you to quickly add non-appointment items to a list which is easy to view and manage. It will be like having a Post-it Note or note-pad right on your computer screen!
- Quickly create and manage new â€œto-doâ€ or task items
- Add a To-Do right from the Contact Pop Up! You will be able to choose to create a time specific appointment with your contact through the calendar or simply add a quick non-time specific item to your To-Do List
- Keep track of non contact-specific To-Doâ€™s, for example:
- due dates
- quick notes and brain storms
- personal reminders
Changes to the Contact Pop Up: Integration of the To-Do List feature and new Quick-Calendar access!
Now your Personal Calendar and your To-Do is built right in to the contact pop up, making it easier and faster to set appointments! When you view your contact pop up, the Recommended Next Actions will be minimized. As you select the Outcomes, these Next Actions will still be selected for you. You only need to maximize them if you wish to change the recommended actions.
You will also be able to quickly add a To-Do list item while you are on the call!
The Set Appointment Calendar is now right there when you need it! When you select an outcome that has a Calendar Appointment Next Action, a calendar will automatically appear! You can select to either set a defined date and time or you can add a quick To-Do to your To-Do List!
We know these new features will help you locate, manage and work with your contacts more efficiently. We look forward to your feedback!
Proud member of the Home Office Pro team,
Platinum Synergy Group